Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Itch...

Ah!
I don't know...
I really don't know!
This is one of the days when, without a reasonable explanation, I just persistently feel like yesterday's porridge :(
Don't get me wrong here, I don't mean that I feel like "having" yesterday's porridge, no. Not in that sense. I feel like the actual porridge. Yes, yesterday's porridge, to make it worse. Just cold and flat!!! Unexciting.
Have you ever felt like that before?
Well, I wouldn't think so.

What exactly is the point of this post?
Why am I here scribbling pointlessness?
I also have no clue, really. So bear with me. Having lost my muse to connect with a page, my creativity having passed away, I'm a purposeless soul...
A purposeless soul with only an itch...

Ok.
That is that.
Let me ramble about how my day has been today.
Unexciting, to begin with. Just like me. Flat!
The day itself actually began on a very low note. Firstly, I dreamt I was dead. Yes, I dreamt I had kicked the bucket. It really freaked me out!
So the first thing I did when I woke up was to tell my husband and sister never to put me in a casket and bury me when I die. The thing is, I'm very claustrophobic. Seriously claustrophobic! Even in death, being closed up in something as "tight"as a casket and buried underneath earth would be seriously oppressive and traumatic for me. I'd still suffocate long after having ceased to breathe. So unless you want my soul to wander all over earth haunting other souls, you might as well do what I want; cremate me.

Secondly later in the day some stupid soul made it their personal business to send me an email about true love.
The first thing I did upon reading the title heading was frown. Then I asked myself this question: "Do humans still believe in this thing called love, let alone "true" love?"
But most importantly, I asked myself this: "Do I believe in true love?"
Well, once upon a millennium, I really and truly believed that God created human souls in pairs and separated them upon their arrival to earth to see if they can find each other again later in life.
But then reality taught me differently.
Now, not only do I question God's existence, I also have serious doubts about this thing called love.
Humans are incapable of kindness and compassion, so obviously they wouldn't be capable of love let alone true love.

I'm done here.
Good luck!








No comments:

Post a Comment