Friday, February 8, 2013

The best Valentine's gifts...

I know in my last post I rambled on and on about how I don't believe in true love...
Please forgive the errors of my cynical thoughts at that particular moment that led to the nonsense on my page. I was feeling like porridge and everything just seemed unexciting dull hence the post.
I still believe in true love. Only the type between mother and child. Lol. The other most talked about love is overrated!

Look what the two loves of my life wrote me for valentine!
I'm beyond wordless!!!
I've always wanted a thoughtful letter for my valentines gift. Now my children have fulfilled my dream. Aint I the luckiest mummy ever?
Oh yes, I am!

***The well written one is from my first child, Orama. He's 8 this April. Can you believe how well he writes at only 7 years of age? I only learnt how to write in cursive when I was in secondary school. At 7 I was still basking in illiteracy. Couldn't read or write. Kids of today are in a hurray.

Bear with my wee boy TJ. He's only 5 and still learning how to write. But he can read very well. He's actually the best reader in his class. Likes playing around with words. Guess he's a bit like mummy. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment