Thursday, May 17, 2012

Who rocks the locks Better?

It's been two years since I ditched the itchy weaves in favor of rasta locks. I must tell you, I'm loving the freedom this new hairdo brings with it!
No more pain, no more looking artificial and no more itchiness from hell.
But most importantly, I just love being a rasta. Apart from all the aforementioned advantages, Rastafari lifestyle comes with zero fussness. The only downside is that you can't drink any alcoholic liquids when you take the vow :) But otherwise, I don't miss my old life. Not at all. The mini skirts, the high heels, the makeup; all slavery. All vanity!

So, we are a family of Rastas in our house. From daddy, to the youngest son. That shows you how much we hate combs. But who rocks the locks better? I think I do. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment