Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Should Malawi legalize Homosexuality?

Yes! Because whether we like it or not, whether legal or illegal, homosexuality is here to stay. If it isn't legalized, people will just continue practicing it stealthily, behind closed closets, like they've always done before.
Do I condone homosexuality?
No! I think it's revolting...gross...nauseating... Whatever ugly adjective you may want to call it. However, having said what I've just said, I don't condemn the practice either.
I figured, if it doesn't affect my life and those of the people I love in any way, why should I make noise about it?
If homosexuality is a sin, then let the one who created the people practicing it be the judge. After all, we all going to be judged individually according to the choices we made here on earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment