Sunday, February 12, 2012

Zambia or Ivory Coast - ACN

Tonight is Africa Cup of Nations finals. Zambia (Chipolopolo) is going to take on Ivory Coast. Motherland is oozing loads and loads of excitement. It almost feels like world cup again. Only better! I don't share the excitement however. I'm kinda angry. Angry for being Malawian. A nation mostly famous for one thing: FAILURE! Ok. That's a bit harsh. But true nevertheless! Malawi is a failed nation period! When other African countries are participating in international sport competitions like world cup, Malawi spectates. I'm sick of it. Well, don't mind me. I'm just a bitter bitch turning green with envy, jealous of hubby's country playing in the final of ACN. He's over the sun, hubby. Genuinely burning with pride. I put my buck on Ivory Coast. Mainly to irk all Zambians, particularly my husband. And of course I adore Drogba. I'd follow him to the end of earth. Hannah Nkunga at 10:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment