Thursday, February 16, 2012

Husband and wife are the most mismatched pair of pairs. Some people compare them to a pair of scissors, I choose to disagree. A pair of scissors at least agrees to disagree almost all the time. Unlike husband and wife who prefer to do the opposite. This morning as I was getting ready for work, my husband was as usual cocooned in the comfort of the blanket curiously watching me. He always watches me... I don't think he enjoys it as much as he says he does. What's so enjoyable about a naked woman getting dressed? It's sick! Here is the dialogue that took place: TICH (Hubby): "Hannah Nkunga..." ME: (No answer.) TICH: "Hannah Nkunga..." ME: "What?" TICH: "Nothing..." ME: "Mxiii" TICH: "Hey, 'Nkunga' is an animal, right?" ME: "What do you mean?" TICH: "It should be, cuz you behave like an animal." (breaks into a loud laugh) ME: "Fuck off, Tich!" (LOL) THE 2012 Grammys The moment I listened to Adele's 21, I instinctively knew a lot of artists would be very upset come the Grammys. And Lord was I right! The chick is genius in every sense of the term. Six Grammys under her belt and a lot more to be scooped. Given a chance to enter all the Grammy award categories, Adele could have won each and every one of them! I'm sure Karl Lagerfeld is choking on his "fat" [sic] remarks wherever he is. What a cow! Adele is a musical artist not a fashion model! Hannah Nkunga at 11:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment