Friday, November 11, 2011

I strongly believe that besides a gift of natural talent, every great artist has with them an emotion, so overwhelmingly deep, that motivates and helps them be expert at what they do. Others like to call this motivation a drive. As I've always said in my previous posts, an overflow of sadness prompted me to blog. I honestly have no idea what transpired this sadness, but it was so much it needed an outlet. So I blogged. And blogged. I don't know if it's the blogging that cured me of my condition (which I thought was chronic) but one day I woke up and I wasn't sad any more. To my big surprise! And now that I'm no longer sad, I've frustratingly been finding it hard to come up with anything juicy to put down on my anxious page. I feel like my creativity has made a duck on me...has deserted me when I need it the most... When I still badly want to write... Oh yes, I want to write... So bad, the feeling makes me ache so ravingly in my bones. I want to write And write... I want to write till it makes me sick to my stomach Only I have nothing else left to write... So till I'm sad again, or when an emotion more tormenting than sadness grips my soul, it's adios to you my dear blog! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment