Thursday, July 7, 2011

...when the itch to scribble becomes impossibly unbearable...
...when every single alphabetical character incessantly whispers in your ear, angering your eardrum...
"write me"
"write me"
Dear Lord, why do some of us choose to become captives of our own thoughts?
********

Hey G, it's been a while since you and I last got "intimate". I have been so busy trying to make use of the free oxygen around me, I couldn't spare a sec to write. I'm so sorry! But I'm here now. In my most creative magnificence.

Wimbledon 2011 is still a red raw bruise in my soul. Actually, I don't really want to talk about it...
*********

Chelsea FC has a new manager. I didn't get a chance to say adios to Ancelotti. But its ok, I won't miss the prick...lol
The English premier commences on the 15th of August 2011. Looking forward to a lot of heart breaks. I wonder if Wenger's oversized coat is still alive...
**********

I can't believe Casey Anthony got away with brutality. I just can't believe it! Life is...

No comments:

Post a Comment