Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nursing a bruised soul.

One undesirable disadvantage of being abnormally passionate about something is that you put your heart at a great risk of disappointments, making yourself achingly vulnerable.
But would I rather be passionless to save myself from pain?
Nah, abnormal passion is what makes me, 'ME'.

Serena Williams failure to defend her US Open Grand Slam title has left my soul unbelievably bruised.
I am so badly aching!
Nothing can describe this thunderous rage I have in my soul right now.
I keep pinching myself to make sure am completely awake. Oh, yeah, I am wide awake.....
But besides the loss, the verbal abuse and the anti-climax of the whole match, I totally had a good time watching the Slam!
It was surely worth all the sleep deprivation.

And to Serena; you know am still your number 1 fan...ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment