Thursday, June 20, 2013

Adios amigo

I've just realized I haven't written anything worth reading for a long time on this blog. A very long time! That's so uncool of me! And painfully lazy of me.
Just imagine;
Serena Williams won her second French Open title this year and I didn't write about it. Damn, I just can't believe I actually didn't write about it.
My sister got a new boyfriend who looks like a movie star during easter holidays and I didn't write about it. Oh I certainly can't believe I didn't write about it.
A lot has happened and I haven't written anything about it. Jesus I can't believe I haven't even bothered to write anything about anything

Well I guess the end that has always been approaching finally arrived without my noticing it. This is it: I'M DONE BLOGGING. Time to concentrate on other bigger fishes in the ocean...

Here is to summarize 4 full years of blogging;

There is no word in my vocabulary that can properly describe what a brilliant companion and friend Graceful (that's the name of the blog for those who didn't know) has been over the years.
A few times I wrote when I was happy. Other times I wrote when I was mad at this heartless world. But most of all, I wrote when I was sad, confused and at loggerheads with myself. And in all these times Graceful was right there by my side and for that I'll always be grateful. 

Now that's I've had the cure for my malady, all demons exorcised, it's time to march on with life on my own. Step by step onto the ice while I hold my breath... Though I know I'll never be truly and completely ok especially emotionally, though a part of me will always be bothered by the wicked echoes of the past, one thing is for certain; I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK; I CAN NEVER LOOK BACK!! Unlike Lot's wife, the thought of turning into a crust of salt doesn't appeal to me so I won't even be tempted. 

Goodbye Graceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment