Monday, September 10, 2012

Serena Slams it for the 15th time!

Serena Williams last night sliced, and trashed world number one Victoria Azarenka to win her 15th Grand Slam, and 4th US Open title.
Serena has been unrelentingly lethal on court since she unorthodoxically lost to Virginia Razzano in the first round of Roland Garros earlier this year. From then on it has been a smooth slide for the mighty Americano, winning Wimby and the Olympics in straight sets, until last night when that cheeky Vic chick caused her a lot of pain, almost inflicting an injury to Serena's impeccable game.
Victoria surely gave Serena a sweet fight. I almost suffered a serious coronary watching my favourite Americano commit error after error in the second and third set.
But just like a gigantic champion she is, Miss Williams found her game plan and turned things into her favor winning 6-2, 2-6, 7-5.
I'm so ecstatic!
It's almost making me erratic.
You can call me idiotic.
Dramatic.
Or enigmatic.
But at the end of the day, I'm just a fanatic,
Who is very enthusiastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment