Friday, May 27, 2011

Queen "B"!

To my husband; honourable Tichatonga "Mophead" Dauramanzi, and all other bitter creatures of God residing here on earth who love to hate Beyonce, this is what I wanna say to you: No amount of loath is going to stop the bootylicious queen from reigning. She is here to make your eyes pop out of their sockets with awe. More than a decade in the rotten music industry and Beyonce still has the world by the adam's apple. Squeezing the life of it with her awesomeness. She is the best the entertainment industry has ever managed to produce - of course after yours truly and her late cousin Wacko Jacko...lol. Ok, jokes and exaggeration aside, Beyonce is one of the biggest talents ever bred. I wouldn't say she has the most prolific voice, or that she possesses the most unbelievable dance moves, no. The thing about her that makes her stand out from most brilliant artists is the undeniable fact that she gives everything she does her million percent best. Beyonce delivers the goods...
Those of you who watched American Idol finale last night, bitterness and "hetaration" aside, can agree with me on this one. I was blown off my "knickers" once again! Beyonce's pyrotechnical performances have always done that to me. They leave me in a trance of blissful nudity. Even though I don't exactly fancy the new hit "one plus one", but watching Beyonce on that glamorous stage giving it her all, seeing the raw emotions visibly written on her beautiful face changed my mind completely.
And the booty shake with the top ten girls...wow, that was classic! Brief and sweet!!

I absolutely love Beyonce!

*******

My husband and I had the weirdest convo ever whilst watching American Idol last night.

Hubby: you know what, even though everyone thinks J.Lo is beautiful, I've never actually fancied her.
Me: well...I don't know...different men fancy different women...

(J.Lo comes on stage wearing practically nothing to do the most weird booty shake)

Me: damn, is she even wearing any underwear?
Hubby: (without taking his eyes off the tv) no it's their culture...
Me: not to clad in an underwear?
Hubby: I don't know, what did you say???

Men... I surrender!

*****

All Manchester United fans, get ready for a great whipping this evening. My only wish is for Wayne Rooney to get his hamstring permanently torn...lol

*****
Casualties at Roland Garros. The women's top ten players are being toppled just like that. Yesterday we lost Caroline Wozniack - the world number one. We also lost Sam Stosur, last year's finalist. Women's tennis is dead! I blame Richard and Oracene Williams for not having produced more offsprings after Serena.

No comments:

Post a Comment