Sunday, May 9, 2010

Emotions.



Here I stand alone, with this weight upon my heart,
and it won't go away..
In my head I keep on looking back,
right back to the start..
wondering where I went wrong..
The more I try to block my emotions, the more these questions keeps on spinning in my mind:
What if I had never let you go?
Would you be the boy I used to know?
If I'd stayed..?
If you'd tried..?
If we could only turn back time..
But I guess we'll never know.

In life there are many roads to take.
Some lead to joy, and some to heartache.
Sometimes we have a choice on which road to take, and other times the choice is taken out of our hands.
And then some other times we make a good choice, but end up losing our way.
If we are lucky we find ourselves back in the right direction.
I am one of the unlucky ones.

And its times like now when I agonize about "what if"?
I keep asking myself if you think of how it would have been sometimes?
I ask myself if you pray that I'd never left..
Oh how it hurts knowing I will never know!

**Letting emotions wash over my broken soul***

Inspired by Kate Winslet's "What If" lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment